Our Purpose & Core Values
WHO WE ARE
- Pharmaceutical and medical products distribution in India is highly fragmented and unorganized with over 60,000 direct as well as indirect distributors of pharmaceutical products present in the country.
- In this highly fragmented market, SureLocal aspires to be the largest, organized and most preferred supply chain partner in India for each stakeholder along the entire healthcare supply chain.
- With its scale and strong financial backing, SureLocal is able to invest in technology, infrastructure, the talent that brings unique and differentiated value proposition for both customers and principal companies.
To be recognized as one of the premier supply-chain organizations in healthcare
Adopt internationally recognized best practices in supply chain
Create tangible value for our partners by offering strategic proposition
Drive innovative solutions for real and sticky problems in supply chain
At SureLocal, the way of doing business is just as important as the business itself. Our employees understand the responsibility and share the common goal of serving the healthcare ecosystem in an ethical, compliant and transparent way. We strongly believe in the following pillars to our road to success:
We at SureLocal are individually responsible for the fulfilment of our promises made to customers and suppliers.
Adhering to ethical principles is at the core of our decision-making process. The focus here is always on the greater good for all our stakeholders.
SureLocal is obligated to follow extremely high standards of compliance with all the relevant applicable laws of the land.
We always aim higher value creation for our customers and principal companies - constantly finding new ways to innovate and improve.
Trust gained through transparent practices, policies and interactions forms the bedrock of our business.
Our customers are at the center of everything we do, and we believe our success is derived from their success.
- Distribution channel partner offering PAN India access
- Access to 30,000+ Retail Pharmacies in India
- Control over near expiry products
- Adherence to Good Distribution Practices
- Zero leakage of discounted products to other channels
- Fulfilling the entire purchase requirement of Pharma.
- Transparency around offers and schemes from pharma companies
- The efficient claim settlement process
- Technology integration to bring higher efficiency & productivity